The “GHIOTTO” – Italian Hamper
We called this hamper ‘GHIOTTO’ which describes someone that enjoys eating delicious foods in a form of conviviality, together with family and friends, drinking a glass of wine with cheese, simply celebrating life in good company. It is known all over the world that Italian cuisine is a culture, a collection of flavours, tastes, creativity, history and traditions of all regions from North to South. Italians definitely know how to eat with pure enjoyment and excitement as they call it “Eat with gusto”. We picked three of the best Italian fine artisan cheeses together with three delicious, superior quality Italian accompaniments like a beautiful Italian marriage full of flavors and colourful traditions.
What’s included in the ‘GHIOTTO’ hamper
- Mix Milk Robiola 250g – a great rich and creamy cheese made from a combination of three different milks: cow, sheep and goat, from Piedmont.
- Pecorino Cacio di Bosco with truffle DOP 250g – one of the finest Tuscan truffle pecorino popular for its beautiful balance of sweet, nutty, nearly caramelized sheep’s milk against the strong aroma of truffle
- Gorgonzola Piccante DOP 150g– a classic bitey Italian blue cheese made of cow’s milk from Lombardy
- A packet of Pane Croccante crispbread 135g
- A 55 ml bottle of Colonna Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil with chilli or orange or rosemary
- A 500g jar of Pukara Estates Mix Olives Premium Selection
All our cheese are freshly cut and meticulously prepared to ensure they are in the best condition before delivery. All items are nestled in a bed of straw and beautifully packaged in a rustic white wooden hamper box, together with cheese tasting notes. Perfect for entertaining or simply as a give away gift.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.