Delivery & Care
Delivery For Gift Hampers & Grazing Platters
Sydney standard delivery
- - Please Note: Due to Covid restriction and no. of orders we receive daily, we're experiencing delivery delays up to 2 business days.
- - Sydney Metro Zone 1 (Up to 20 kms radius of Sydney CBD): $9.50. Free delivery when the order value is more than $249.
- - Sydney Metro Zone 2 (Outside of 25km of Sydney CBD): $14.95
- - Greater Sydney Region (Outside of 40 kms radius of Sydney CBD): $19.95
- - Outside of Sydney Metro and Australia Wide: We're no longer offer delivery options when you place online orders. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you need to send something outside of Sydney metro, we will be ale to provide a personlised shipping quote.
Additional information about the delivery
- - We don't use third-party to deliver our cheese in Sydney. Your cheese hamper and platters will be only delivered by our own staff member to ensure they arrive in the best condition possible.
- - Cheeses can be a bit sensitive from time to time, so we work to a meticulous delivery schedule to ensure these artisan products arrive to you in pristine conditions.
- - Please arrange to have your cheese sent when you know someone will be there to receive it. We do not leave our cheese unattended only if it is absolutely necessary.
- - All products we offer especially cheese is seasonal and occasionally we will need to substitute with similar item. We will always make sure we are replacing with something that's equal value or higher.
- - Feel free to order ahead of time, simply include your desired delivery date in your order notes
- - Same day delivery is available to selected Sydney suburbs, feel free to contact us via email or contact form to confirm availability
- - You will be able to select your preferred delivery date during the checkout process. If you’d wish your delivery to arrive with a special message, simply add you message into the order notes at the cart page and we will arrange a card for you.
Delivery For Cheese Celebration Cake
- - All cheeses & condiments for your Celebration Cake are delivered to you in the best condition and wrapped in greaseproof paper ready to be arranged by you, your wedding stylist, or your chosen venue.
- - Make sure you get your cheeses delivered a couple of days before the big day, so that’s one less thing to worry about. If you wish us to style it and decorate it for you, we’d love to help!
- - Delivery in Sydney CBD & Sydney Metro – Monday to Sunday = $59 Interstate and Regional NSW deliveries will incur an additional charge and are shipped via refrigerated courier Australian Air Express to your nearest airport for your collection.
- Please refrigerate cheeses immediately upon arrival. Please contact us directly to receive a quote.
- - Always order your cheese celebration cake well in advance so you can be sure that the cheese will be perfectly ripe on the day.
Cheese Care & Storage
How long could i keep my cheese?
The length of time you can keep cheese also differs according to the variety; in general, the harder the cheese, the longer it will last. If you are not sure, you can always ask us.
How should i store cheese properly?
- - The proper storage will preserve a cheese’s original flavor, appearance and quality.
- - Once a cheese is opened, it’s imperative to minimize moisture loss by keeping it covered and wrapped in greaseproof paper and storing in an air-tight/tupperware container in the refrigerator.
- - Natural and pasteurized process cheese should last about four to eight weeks in the refrigerator, while fresh cheese with higher moisture content should be used within 10 to 15 days. Assuming you haven’t eaten it by then!
- - If cheese develops surface mold, simply cut off about 1/4 to 1/2 inch from each affected side and use the remaining cheese within one week.
- - Above all, we want you to enjoy our magnificent cheeses, so give your cheese a good half hour at room temperature before serving to bring out their full flavour.