The “V” Hamper
Who said vegetarians can’t have cheese? With this selection, we really want to please everyone, from those who have to deal with intolerances to those that follow vegetarian or alternative diets. This hamper includes a selection of four Australian artisan cheeses made from non-animal rennet, suitable for vegetarians and apart from the blue vein cheese, they are all gluten-free too, hurray!!
What’s included in the ‘V’ hamper
- Milawa Goat Camembert 150g – A white-mould surfaced-ripened goat’s milk cheese, with a smooth and runny texture, and delicate flavours of goats milk. Handmade in Milawa in Victoria’s high country. (V) (GF)
- Milawa River Gold 150g – A perennial award winner, King River Gold is Milawa Cheese Co.’s best known cheese. Made from cow’s milk, this washed rind cheese has a slightly gritty texture on the rind, and a smooth, nutty, almost smoky interior. (V) (GF)
- Maffra aged cloth bound cheddar 150g – This cheddar is made traditionally using cow’s milk and matured in cloth for 12-24 months. It is smooth, nutty and sharp, made in Gippsland, Victoria. (V) (GF)
- Riverine Blue 150g – Named in honour of the buffalo breed grazing near Woodside in Gippsland, this cheese is steadily becoming our signature variety. It has a soft and creamy texture with a sweet delicacy complimenting the purity of this outstanding milk. Made in Fish Creek, Gippsland. (VIC) (V)
- 1 packet of Fine Cheese & Co crackers (Gluten Free option available on request), with extra virgin olive oil & salt (GF) (V)
All our cheese are freshly cut and meticulously prepared to ensure they are in the best condition before delivery. All items are nestled in a bed of straw and beautifully packaged in a rustic white wooden hamper box, together with cheese tasting notes. Perfect for entertaining or simply as a give away gift.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.