'Epic Feast' Cheese and Charcuterie Grazing Platter
(Liquid error (sections/product-template line 229): divided by 0% off)
Get ready for a cheese and charcuterie adventure with this oversized grazing platter that's perfect for special celebrations or long-overdue get-togethers. This showstopper spans over half a meter, one of our biggest grazing platters packed with the finest selection of local and international delights. Serves up to 6, making it the ultimate centrepiece for your gatherings.
The "Epic Feast" grazing platter includes:
- A selection of 3 artisan cheeses (Australian brie - 100g and camembert 450g, Italian pecorino - 250g)
- A selection of 4 cured meats (Italian spicy cacciatore salami. Australian spicy salami, Australian mild salami, Australian prosciutto - 100g each)
- Freshly stone-baked sliced bread.
- Italian breadsticks.
- Three homemade dips (Avocado, beetroot, and traditional hummus).
- Italian marinated olives.
- French grilled artichoke or grilled capsicum.
- Seasonal Fresh fruits (Strawberry, blueberry, orange, passion fruit, grapes, and blueberry)
- Decorative flowers.
- Cheese tasting notes.
- Personalised hand-written card.
All our cheese is freshly cut and meticulously prepared on the day of the delivery to ensure they are in the best condition. All items are beautifully packaged in an eco-friendly catering box and ready to consume straight out of the box. Our aim is to provide as much variety as possible to ensure you and your guests have the perfect grazing experience. However, if you have a particular preference or a specific request, please feel free to contact us directly.
Once you have placed order. One of our team member will reach out to you to confirm your preferred delivery date if you haven't indicate it during the checkout process.
Something Else You Should Know
We're aim to fulfill all deliveries by 7pm on the nominated date of delivery but we can't promise a specific time slot during the day. If you are sending to an apartment or unit, please ensure someone is home to receive the cheese. We will always make attempts to contact recipients when no one is home.
All products we offer especially cheese is seasonal and occasionally we will need to substitute with similar item. We will always make sure we are replacing with something that's equal value or higher.