The 'CONNOISSEUR' - Cheese Hamper
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 229): divided by 0% off)
The CHEESE CONNOISSEUR HAMPER is perfect for cheese lovers whether is for a gift or for entertaining, it will be a memorable experience! There is no skimping on flavour with this selection of gourmet goodies! Includes a selected range of five popular artisan cheeses from all over the World to match with two delicious high quality accompaniments.
What's included in the 'CONNOISSEUR' hamper
- Holy Goat Skyla 110g - A multi award winning cheese from Victoria, recognised as one of Australia’s best. It is handmade with 100% organic goat milk and it has a fresh, clean and citrusy flavour with a subtle nutty note from the wrinkly white rind.
- Epoisse AOP 125g - A world famous pungent cow’s milk washed rind, washed in Marc de Bourgogne. The exact translation of Epoisse is: ‘completely worth the effort’ or ‘stinky but incredibly loveable’ because the end result, a custardy bacon bomb, is oh-so-worth-it!
- Comte AOP 250g -It’s considered one of the finest cheese in the World. It is a hard mountain cheese matured to perfection in the silence and darkness of special caves in the Comte Region of France, where the cheese gets its unique taste, texture and colour.
- Manchego 250g - One of the most popular and ancient artisan Spanish cheeses from La Mancha region. It is smooth, nutty and fruity with all the classic flavour of sheep’s milk, rubbed with olive oil.
- Roquefort AOP 125g - One of the World best blue vein cheeses, with a strong and bold flavour. It’s made of raw sheep’s milk from Roquefort-sur-Soulzon.
- A packet of Barossa Bark crispbread with sesame seeds, 100g
- A Golden Blossom Premium Honeycomb 180g
All our cheese are freshly cut and meticulously prepared to ensure they are in the best condition before delivery. All items are nestled in a bed of straw and beautifully packaged in a rustic white wooden hamper box, together with cheese tasting notes. Perfect for entertaining or simply as a give away gift.
Special Notice: Due to Covid-19 and delay in transportation across borders, some of our beloved European cheeses may not be available at the time of your ordering. We will always be in touch and recommend you with an alternative which is even better or just as wonderful.
Sydney Contaless Delivery
Once you have placed order. One of our team member will reach out to you to confirm your preferred delivery date if you haven't indicate it during the checkout process. Please be aware that we are currently experiencing up to 1 to 2 business day delivery delays due to Sydney Covid lockdown.
We offer Australia Wide Delivery via courier service
Australia-wide: $39. For the majority of the metro cities, the package should arrive after 1 to 2 businesses days. The time may vary due to the COVID lockdown and restrictions. Whilst we do our very best to get your cheese delivered on time, we are reliant upon third party couriers and there are something we can't control like weather or major traffic delays. We will always keep you updated with the delivery status and do everything we do to assist you.
Something Else You Should Know
We're aim to fulfill all deliveries by 7pm on the nominated date of delivery but we can't promise a specific time slot during the day. If you are sending to an apartment or unit, please ensure someone is home to receive the cheese. We will always make attempts to contact recipients when no one is home