The Entertaining Grazing Platter
(Liquid error (sections/product-template line 229): divided by 0% off)
The Entertaining Grazing Platter is a gorgeous and delicious choice to delight your guests. We include a carefully selected trio of artisan cheeses with its unique characteristics, together with some of the best of local produce, house-made condiments, and accompaniments that will guarantee to set your tongues wagging. Serve 4 to 6 people.
The Entertaining Grazing Platter includes:
- Cured deli meats - Includes a variety of three fresh deli cured meats, such as: prosciutto, salami & mortadella (Please note, meats may vary depending on availability, 100g each).
- Cheese - Includes a variety of three hand-picked artisan cheeses, French brie or a fresh goat’s milk cheese, a blue vein, and a semi-hard cheese cow or sheep’s milk (cut at approximately 150g each).
- Freshly made dips & spreads (hummus dip, beetroot dip, and avocado dip).
- Assorted premium quality local olives, and French cornichons.
- Seasonal Fresh fruits.
- Nuts & dried fruit - Includes a delicious variety of gourmet dried fruit and nuts, such as muscatel on vine, apricots, and walnuts.
- Bread or crackers (freshly sliced sourdough loaf or crispbread)
All packaged for you in a convenient and environmentally friendly catering box
Our aim is to provide as much variety as possible to ensure you and your guests have the perfect grazing experience. However, if you may have a particular preference or a specific request, please feel free to contact us directly.
Once you have placed order. One of our team member will reach out to you to confirm your preferred delivery date if you haven't indicate it during the checkout process.
Something Else You Should Know
We're aim to fulfill all deliveries by 7pm on the nominated date of delivery but we can't promise a specific time slot during the day. If you are sending to an apartment or unit, please ensure someone is home to receive the cheese. We will always make attempts to contact recipients when no one is home.
All products we offer especially cheese is seasonal and occasionally we will need to substitute with similar item. We will always make sure we are replacing with something that's equal value or higher.