The "V" Hamper - Vegetarian Cheese Hamper
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 229): divided by 0% off)
Who said vegetarians can’t have cheese? With this selection, we really want to please everyone, from those who have to deal with intolerances to those that follow vegetarian or alternative diets. This hamper includes a selection of four Australian artisan cheeses made from non-animal rennet, suitable for vegetarians and apart from the blue vein cheese, they are all gluten-free too, hurray!!
What's included in the 'V' hamper
- Milawa Goat Camembert 150g - A white-mould surfaced-ripened goat's milk cheese, with a smooth and runny texture, and delicate flavours of goats milk. Handmade in Milawa in Victoria's high country. (V) (GF)
- Milawa River Gold 150g - A perennial award winner, King River Gold is Milawa Cheese Co.’s best known cheese. Made from cow’s milk, this washed rind cheese has a slightly gritty texture on the rind, and a smooth, nutty, almost smoky interior. (V) (GF)
- Maffra aged cloth bound cheddar 150g - This cheddar is made traditionally using cow’s milk and matured in cloth for 12-24 months. It is smooth, nutty and sharp, made in Gippsland, Victoria. (V) (GF)
- Riverine Blue 150g - Named in honour of the buffalo breed grazing near Woodside in Gippsland, this cheese is steadily becoming our signature variety. It has a soft and creamy texture with a sweet delicacy complimenting the purity of this outstanding milk. Made in Fish Creek, Gippsland. (VIC) (V)
- 1 packet of Fine Cheese & Co crackers (Gluten Free option available on request), with extra virgin olive oil & salt (GF) (V)
Special Notice: Due to Covid-19 and delay in transportation across borders, some of our beloved cheeses may not be available at the time of your ordering. We will always be in touch and recommend you with an alternative which is even better or just as wonderful.
Sydney Contaless Delivery
Once you have placed order. One of our team member will reach out to you to confirm your preferred delivery date if you haven't indicate it during the checkout process. Please be aware that we are currently experiencing up to 1 to 2 business day delivery delays due to Sydney Covid lockdown.
We offer Australia Wide Delivery via courier service
Australia-wide: $39. For the majority of the metro cities, the package should arrive after 1 to 2 businesses days. The time may vary due to the COVID lockdown and restrictions. Whilst we do our very best to get your cheese delivered on time, we are reliant upon third party couriers and there are something we can't control like weather or major traffic delays. We will always keep you updated with the delivery status and do everything we do to assist you.
Something Else You Should Know
We're aim to fulfill all deliveries by 7pm on the nominated date of delivery but we can't promise a specific time slot during the day. If you are sending to an apartment or unit, please ensure someone is home to receive the cheese. We will always make attempts to contact recipients when no one is home